
Straney was always strange. She even wore striped socks. She had no friends. She always picked her pencil up and wrote with her toes!!!!! She sat all by herself. Straney went to her teacher. She asked, "Why am I weird?" The teacher said, "Because everyone is different. It's what makes us special. Everybody likes you. They just haven't met you. Just go up to them and ask if they want to be your friend. Try it. You will be a good friend." "OK," Straney said. So the next day she tried the information her teacher said. She went to a girl named Dakato and asked, "Will you be my friend?" She said, "Yes! I never have friends. They say I'm weird." Straney said, "Me too! We'll be good friends." So they played and played until it was time to go home. They next day, they got to get together and play again. When it was time to go, they said one last phrase, "Good bye, madam." And giggled.
The end
This is a good story about making friends Colby!
ReplyDeleteI like weird people, and so I like Straney!!
ReplyDelete